The eye-catching Bishamon design is inspired by the traditional Japanese pattern of the god of fighting, to celebrate the fighter that exists within everybody. A new twin-tape structure for a leg lifting effect and our all over carbon cage material provide a powerful sensation of body stabilization.
Be a force to be reckoned with at your next race in our Bishamon Open-back Powerskin Carbon Core FX. Created to make you swim at your maximum potential, this women’s competitive tech suit has a wicked print of Bishamon the Buddhist patron of fighters and his armour. The external Carbon Cage fabric intensely compresses specific muscles, and taping along the back helps the body stay high in the water. Inside feel support and core stability with special taping and carbon band lining. The lining is separated below the chest for enhanced flexibility. A limited edition 2020 design, don't leave it in your shopping cart too long.
Composition: 52% Polyamide 47% Elastane 1% Carbon Fiber
• Front chest aperture in lining: for better upper body flexibility, without compromising on overall compression and support.
• Large internal lining coverage, with Carbon Bands: for enhanced core stability and body position for lower drag. With a maximum, evenly distributed pressure profile and a locked-in feel through the legs and torso
• Internal taping system: for a sensation of powerful support and core stabilization.
• Twin-tape structure: on the back of the legs for a lifting effect to help hold a high body position even when fatigued. For maximum hip-height in the water.
• Carbon Cage fabric: a horizontal and vertical grid that surrounds specific muscle groups for very strong and durable all over muscle compression with a locked-in feel.
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label. The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it."