CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Arena proudly introduces the next generation of competitive swimsuits. The first brand worldwide to ever launch a sustainable racing suit: the ST NEXT.
Compared to the previous ST 2.0, this re-envisioned version is 20% lighter, which results in less water absorption and drag. The specific characteristics of the new fabric provide a longer-lasting compression and, consequently, greater durability. In addition to its performance, ST NEXT utilizes sustainable materials. Over 60% of the yarns used in its fabrication come from pre and post-consumer waste, which would have otherwise been destined for landfills.
The FINA-approved status of the ST NEXT makes it the first of its kind to be suitable for competition.
- Longer-lasting compression and greater support of the core and legs
- Extra-flexible warp-knitted fabric for high-level performance
- Lower water absorption for a suit that feels 20% lighter
- Ergonomic construction with low profile seams for a perfect fit
- Over 60% of fabric made of recycled yarn
- Composition: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane.
- FINA Approved